"With the final hearing of the adjusted gross revenue (AGR) issue at the Supreme Court slated for March 17, Vodafone Group Chief Executive Officer Nick Read has sought a meeting with Telecommunications and Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad this week.Multiple sources told BusinessLine that Read will be visiting India on March 6 (Friday) and has requested for the meeting along with Ravinder Takkar, Managing Director and CEO, Vodafone Idea (VIL), with Prasad anytime during the day.
“We would be grateful for a meeting as per your convenience on March 6, 2020,” says a letter written by P Balaji, Chief Regulatory and Corporate Affairs Officer, VIL, seen by BusinessLine."
- New Local Chef-driven Market In Downtown Fort Worth
- Forex Travel Cards, Multi Currency, Prepaid Travel Currency Cards In Ahmedabad
- Offshore Dedicated Server
- Jasa Interior Rumah Jakarta Terbaik
- Accessibility Assistant Shopify App | Where Innovation Meets Social Values
- Electrical Service And Repair In Dubai
- Lobuche Peak Climbing | Climb Lobuche Peak 2020/2021
- Bag Making Machine | Bag Printing Machine | Fair Print India
- How Social Media Marketing Can Help To Grow Your Small Scale Business?
- Heat Treated Wooden Pallet Selangor Malaysia