"Posted by GE
GE Chairman and CEO H. Lawrence Culp, Jr., issued the following statement in response to the passing of former GE Chairman and CEO John F. Welch, Jr.:
“Today is a sad day for the entire GE family. Jack was larger than life and the heart of GE for half a century. He reshaped the face of our company and the business world. Jack was a strong and constant influence throughout my career despite never having worked directly for him.
When I last saw him, what I remember most vividly was when he asked me, ‘So how exactly are you running the company?’ Jack was still in it – committed to GE’s success. And to have Jack Welch ask me how I am running GE is pretty humbling."
- CNC Milling Machine In India
- Are You Looking Market Research Online Community Software Services Company ?
- Clipping Path Service
- Find The Best Web Hosting Solution For Your Business – BeTec Host
- Top GI And Copper Earthing Electrode, Rod Manufacturer, Supplier In Pune
- Jual Powerbank Arden 5000mAh P50PL32 Untuk Souvenir Kantor
- Get Deep Cleaning Services In Dubai
- Mesh Nebulizer | How To Buy It; How To Charge It Properly; How To Save It
- Tarot Coach, Jyotish And Vedic Astrologer In India – Anuradha Sharda
- Island Peak Climbing | Climb Island Peak 2020/2021