"Posted by GE
GE Chairman and CEO H. Lawrence Culp, Jr., issued the following statement in response to the passing of former GE Chairman and CEO John F. Welch, Jr.:
“Today is a sad day for the entire GE family. Jack was larger than life and the heart of GE for half a century. He reshaped the face of our company and the business world. Jack was a strong and constant influence throughout my career despite never having worked directly for him.
When I last saw him, what I remember most vividly was when he asked me, ‘So how exactly are you running the company?’ Jack was still in it – committed to GE’s success. And to have Jack Welch ask me how I am running GE is pretty humbling."
- How To Take Care Of Newborn Baby In Winter
- Newly Obtained Documents Show Huawei Role In Shipping Prohibited U.S. Gear To Iran
- 7 Souvenir Pernikahan Yang Menarik Dan Berkesan
- How To Create A Winning Product Strategy | Product Plan
- Event Management System
- Initiate Your Business Growth With Web Development Company In Mohali
- 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari Is One Of The Popular 3 Days Safaris To Murchison Falls National Park
- Elmeasure – ATES | Automatic Transfer Switch Manufacturers In India
- Drywall Contractor In Kamloops
- Ide Kado Untuk Pacar Yang Hobby Travelling