Singapore Police Force is now using multispectral fingerprint imaging technology for fast and fraud-free driver’s license processing.
The traffic branch of the Singapore Police Force has deployed an electronic Know Your Customer (eKYC) system that uses HID Global’s HID Lumidigm V-series Fingerprint Sensors to verify the identities of driver’s license applicants.
The HID Lumidigm biometric sensor’s patented multispectral imaging technology has helped improve identity-verification speed and efficiency as compared to their previous paper-based process, and its proven liveness-detection capabilities significantly diminish the risk of fraudsters compromising the eKYC system.
- Buy Indian Saree Gown at Best Price and Best Quality
- Jual Souvenir Jam Meja Analog JMP-819
- Affiliate Marketing In 2020 – Beginner’s Full Guide
- Mapzitech – Stunning Website Designing company in India
- MarbleWale – Semi-Precious Stones Slabs, Countertops, Marble & Granite
- Manufacturer of Passenger Car Motor Oil
- Best Buy Gift Card Value || Best Buy Card Balance Check
- Here’s what Google doesn’t want you to know: opinion
- Static Current Affairs Questions and Answers 28th March 2020 | Shiv Sir | Apti Academy
- African American Black Students | Black Boys | Black Girls