Singapore Police Force is now using multispectral fingerprint imaging technology for fast and fraud-free driver’s license processing.
The traffic branch of the Singapore Police Force has deployed an electronic Know Your Customer (eKYC) system that uses HID Global’s HID Lumidigm V-series Fingerprint Sensors to verify the identities of driver’s license applicants.
The HID Lumidigm biometric sensor’s patented multispectral imaging technology has helped improve identity-verification speed and efficiency as compared to their previous paper-based process, and its proven liveness-detection capabilities significantly diminish the risk of fraudsters compromising the eKYC system.
- Top Cash For Cars Brisbane | Fastest Pick Up | Free Car Removal Service
- Affiliate Marketing Guide
- Magzines Printing In Noida | Books Printing In Noida | Dairy Printing Printing In Noida
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 – 1760 Posts
- Saigon Vietnam Travel,vietnam Tours,vietnam Tours From Saigon
- Protective Packaging | PE Foam
- Clipping Path Service
- Dr. Kunjufu Jawanza Blog Based Upon Education Of Black Boys
- Delhi NCR On Of The Most Popular Builder Is Elan Group
- Remitbee Online Money Transfer | Send Money Online