Singapore Police Force is now using multispectral fingerprint imaging technology for fast and fraud-free driver’s license processing.
The traffic branch of the Singapore Police Force has deployed an electronic Know Your Customer (eKYC) system that uses HID Global’s HID Lumidigm V-series Fingerprint Sensors to verify the identities of driver’s license applicants.
The HID Lumidigm biometric sensor’s patented multispectral imaging technology has helped improve identity-verification speed and efficiency as compared to their previous paper-based process, and its proven liveness-detection capabilities significantly diminish the risk of fraudsters compromising the eKYC system.
- Think Of Giving, Not As A Duty | Non Profit Organization In Pakistan
- PSG Grant Software – EZ Accounting Pte Ltd Singapore
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2019-2020 Head Constable (AWO/TPO)
- 5 APAC Cybersecurity Issues Looming Large On The Horizon
- Security Is The Top Dampener Of Public Cloud Adoption: APAC Study
- The Best Healthcare Digital Marketing Companies
- L2: Arithmetic Questions | #RBIAssistant Mains | #SBIClerkMains | Apti Academy | Lokesh Sir
- Maha Shivratri Is One Of The Main Festivals To Be Celebrated In India
- L1: Data Interpretation | #RBIAssistant Mains | #SBIClerkMains | Apti Academy | Lokesh Sir