The fish won’t be any smarter, but the farmers will be cybersecure.
Due to overfishing, climate change and environmental pollution, global fish stocks are dwindling around the world. Singapore is particularly vulnerable as her lack of natural resources and paucity of land call for heavy dependence on other countries for food and resources.
In line with achieving its target of producing 30% of Singapore’s nutritional needs by 2030, Singapore Aquaculture Technologies (SAT), a subsidiary of Wintershine, has launched island nation’s first smart floating fish farm.
- Trump Helped Apple Begin Its India Retail Journey, Reveals Tim Cook
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company In Illinois IL
- Produksi Souvenir Topi Gunung Dan Topi Rimba Promosi
- Stock Market Investors Data Providers, Demat Holders Database
- Submit Story, SEO Bookmarks, Dofollow Bookmarking, High Pagerank Forums
- Sales Performance Management Software And Sales Executive Tracking App In Mumbai
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019-2020 Executive Trainees (Through GATE 2020)
- Best Astrologer In Karnataka | Famous Astrologer In Karnataka
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2019-2020 Head Constable (AWO/TPO)
- Top MBA College In Lucknow | MBA College In Lucknow -RRGI