The fish won’t be any smarter, but the farmers will be cybersecure.
Due to overfishing, climate change and environmental pollution, global fish stocks are dwindling around the world. Singapore is particularly vulnerable as her lack of natural resources and paucity of land call for heavy dependence on other countries for food and resources.
In line with achieving its target of producing 30% of Singapore’s nutritional needs by 2030, Singapore Aquaculture Technologies (SAT), a subsidiary of Wintershine, has launched island nation’s first smart floating fish farm.
- Jual Souvenir Paket Seminar Kit Eksklusif 4in1
- How MessageMuse Became One Of The Best App Development Companies
- Top 10 International Schools In Chennai | Best Montessori School In Chennai
- Indo Western Sherwani
- AI In Southeast Asia To Get US$800m Boost
- Promotional, Corporate, Printed T-shirts Manufacturers, Suppliers In Delhi/NCR
- Batshub – It Services Company India, It Solutions, Web Design
- L2 -INDIAN HISTORY | IMPORTANT MCQ | ANCIENT HISTORY | MEDIEVAL HISTORY | SHIV SIR
- Canon Printer Support
- Www.canon.com/ijsetup Mac