"India’s National Anti-profiteering Authority (NAA) has slapped a penalty of Rs. 37.85 lakh on South Korean electronics major Samsung for not passing on the benefits of a cut in goods and services tax (GST) rates on television sets to consumers.
Samsung was fined for not reducing the selling price of 32-inch LED TV 32FH4003 despite a cut in GST rates to 18% from 28% on television sets. An additional fine of Rs. 29,736 was also imposed on the company for not reducing price of power banks, taking the total amount of fine to Rs. 37,85,342."
- Merger/Consolidation Of Banks In India By Shiv Sir I Bank Exams I General Awareness
- Mera Peak Climbing | Mera Peak Expedition 2020/2021
- Extended Car Warranty
- From Paper Mills To 5G: The Many Lives Of Nokia
- LED Sign Board In Noida | LED Sign Board Manufacturers & Suppliers In Delhi,Noida
- Top MBA College In Lucknow | MBA College In Lucknow -RRGI
- Jual Souvenir Promosi Sumpit Polos Warna Coklat Tua
- Affiliate Marketing Guide
- Jual Souvenir Power Bank Arden Promosi P50PL23
- Jual Souvenir Promosi Memo Recycle New