Oracle, which recently opened enterprise-grade Gen 2 Cloud region for its existing and new customers in India, is witnessing a huge demand from the Indian businesses – from verticals like education, jewellery, footwear, banking/finance — to join its Autonomous Database Cloud services.The Generation 2 enterprise cloud supports all legacy workloads while delivering modern cloud development tools, so enterprises in India can bring forward their past as they build their future.India currently is the sixth largest market for Oracle globally in the data management space.
- Elmeasure – ATES | Automatic Transfer Switch Manufacturers In India
- Ide Kado Untuk Pacar Yang Hobby Travelling
- Jual Souvenir Promosi Flashdisk Swivel FDPL37
- Vodafone Chief Nick Reed Seeks Meeting With Telecom Minister
- Vegan Food For Fat Loss
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company/Services In Dallas Texas
- Hire Android App Developer
- Read Top All Bangladeshi Newspaper At One Place.
- Canon Printer Support
- TNCB Recruitment 2020 – 1819 Clerk & Other Posts