Skip to Content

How to Get an Oklahoma Real Estate License

How to Get an Oklahoma Real Estate License

Submitted by • November 10, 2020

In Oklahoma, there are two (2) license levels for real estate agents {Sales Associates).

PROVISIONAL SALES ASSOCIATE: The Provisional Sales Associate (PSA) license is the entry-level real estate license in Oklahoma and is appropriate for those entering the field for the first time.

SALES ASSOCIATE: The Sales Associate (SA) license is identical to the Provisional Sales Associate (PSA) license except that a Sales Associate is required to take twenty-one (21) clock hours of continuing education each active license cycle and the SA license is a three-year renewable license whereas the PSA license expires one year after passing the licensing exam.

Voted by:
Voted by VanEducation

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>