One recent survey seems to indicate this dangerous trend.
Half of the respondents of a recent Security Operations Effectiveness survey (Nov 2019) reported experiencing a security breach because one or more of their security products was not working as expected.
Just over half (57%) of security professionals were confident that their current security solutions are working as intended. Yet only 35% of respondents stated that they conduct testing to ensure their security products are configured and operating as they expect.
- PSG Grant Software – EZ Accounting Pte Ltd Singapore
- How To Take Care Of Newborn Baby In Winter
- Email Address Verification
- Jual Bangku Plastik Kursi Tinggi Promosi
- Manual Editing Versus Automated Software Processing Of Pictures
- African American Black Students | Black Boys | Black Girls
- Crowdfunding Site For Undergraduate Student
- Washington Flyer Taxi Service
- The Ultimate Boxing Guide
- Digital Marketing Training In Pune | Best Classroom Training Institute | Digital Dnyan Academy